Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version www.vishalparihar.com. Vishal Parihar may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Your continued use of the Services post any modification of the Terms of Service shall be taken as your consent and acceptance to such modifications. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all Users of the Service, including users, partners who are also contributors of User Content on the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Vishal Parihar website which includes but is not limited to products, software and services offered via the Vishal Parihar website, such as the Content including questions, informative articles and any other service that Vishal Parihar introduces from time to time.
- You agree and acknowledge that Vishal Parihar shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, Vishal Parihar may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. Vishal Parihar reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
Vishal Parihar takes no responsibility for any User Content, uploaded by Users on the Website and further, the User shall be solely responsible for his or her own actions in utilizing such User Content, and availing the Services provided herein.
Access, Permissions and Restrictions
Vishal Parihar hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Vishal Parihar’s prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content of any other user through any technology or means.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Vishal Parihar’s prior written approval.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Vishal Parihar servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Vishal Parihar reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases at any time with or without providing any notice in this regard. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any Users of the Service with respect to User Content.
- You may post reviews, comments and other content; send other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any other form of spam. Further, you give Vishal Parihar Consultancy, royalty free, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use the User Content and communication in developing its Service and in any of its marketing or promotional activities.
- In your use of the Service, you will at all times comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Vishal Parihar reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time with or without notice at its sole discretion.
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content.
- Vishal Parihar Content utilized in the Service which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Vishal Parihar and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- User Content is provided to you on an AS IS basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Vishal Parihar on the Service for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of Vishal Parihar or the respective licensors of the User Content. Vishal Parihar and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that Vishal Parihar is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Vishal Parihar with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vishal Parihar, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Content and Conduct
- As a Vishal Parihar user you may submit User Content on the Service, including personal data and user comments. You understand that Vishal Parihar does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing such User Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content that you submit; and you license to Vishal Parihar all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such User Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service for the duration the said User Content is available on Vishal Parihar’s Service platform.
- Furthermore, you confirm that the Content uploaded by you is not:
- False, inaccurate or misleading;
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Violate any law, statue, ordinance or regulation;
- defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- obscene or contain pornography.
- Contain any viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You understand and confirm that you shall not during your use of the Services at any time post or publish any content, comments or act in any way which will amount to harassment of any other User, whether a learner or an educator. If at any given point it comes to the notice of Vishal Parihar that you are engaged in any kind of harassment of other Users, then in such a case you agree that Vishal Parihar shall have the sole right to suspend/terminate your account with immediate effect and without any notice of such suspension or termination and we also reserve the right in our sole discretion to initiate any legal proceedings against you in such cases.
Vishal Parihar Intellectual Property Rights
The Service, the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code on the Website and/or App is owned and controlled by Vishal Parihar and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such content mentioned hereinabove is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other national and international IPR laws and regulations. For clarity, content in the above sentence shall not include User Content.
Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary, or any proprietary material owned by a third-party and so expressly mentioned, Vishal Parihar owns all IPR to and into the trademark “VISHAL PARIHAR”, and the Website.
The mark “Vishal Parihar” is the sole property of Vishal Parihar. Reproduction in whole or in part of the same is strictly prohibited unless used with an express written permission from Vishal Parihar.
When you visit Vishal Parihar or send email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By communicating with us, you consent to receive communication from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, disclaimers, offers and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
- Vishal Parihar operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any Content alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
- As part of Vishal Parihar’s copyright policy, Vishal Parihar will terminate user access to the Website if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to the instructions given in the copyright policy on how to make a claim of copyright infringement.
Please submit your notice to our Copyright Agent as follows:
Email us at email@example.com
You will not without obtaining prior written consent of Vishal Parihar, disclose to third party any Confidential Information (as defined below) that is disclosed to you during the term of your use of the Service.
For the purpose of this clause Confidential Information shall include but shall not be limited be limited to pricing, payment terms, employee details, user list, business model, processes, ideas, concepts etc. relating to Vishal Parihar which are not available in the public domain. You acknowledge and agree that the Confidential Information so provided to you shall at all time be the property of Vishal Parihar and any breach of the same shall cause irreparable damage to us.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VISHAL PARIHAR, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, VISHAL PARIHAR EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES SO LINKED AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ON VISHAL PARIHAR, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN. VISHAL PARIHAR DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND VISHAL PARIHAR WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
If any part of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part of will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any notice required to be given in connection with the Services shall be in writing to the registered office of Vishal Parihar. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Service, and operation of the Service may be interfered withy by numerous factors outside our control. Headings are for reference purpose only an on no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Out failure to act with respect to any breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.